Often the simplest symbols have the richest meanings. The Infinity symbolizes eternity, empowerment, and everlasting love and therefore, is the concept of something that is unlimited, endless, and without bound.
- The bracelet measures 7 inches and has a one inch extension.
- The Infinity symbol measures 7mm x 20mm.
- The symbol is accented by small CZs.
- The bracelet features a spring ring closure.
- Rhodium plated (reduces tarnishing).
- .925 Sterling Silver.
In 1655, John Wallis introduced the infinity symbol with its mathematical meaning in his De sectionibus conicis.
Cubic zirconia (also known as CZ) is similar to a diamond due to its brilliance and crystal clarity. It is a man-made (synthesized) crystalline material that is colorless, hard, and flawless. It can be made into a wide variety of colors. It bears a remarkable resemblance to diamonds and is an affordable alternative.